Abacus Creations

Check out my Videos....Let them play while you read blogs!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

New Tracks

Happy Father's Day All!

Today I spent most of my day working on my four newest house tracks...Mind of Abacus, Soul of Abacus Heart of Abacus, and Mind Of Abacus(Vicodin Funk Remix). If you have not listened to it yet, do so!! You will love them! They come with a flavorful feel of Chicago House Music as well as other styles of House you hear nowadays.

Moving on...

One of the things on my bucket list, is to ride a motorcycle! I want to most likely get a brand new or used BMW S1000RR. I've watched reviews on this bike and most of the professionals have told me this is an excellent bike for beginners. I've seen this bike smoke a Hayabusa! As for me, you wont see me racing a Hayabusa on this bike even if I wanted to.

As always, show your love to my music and I will do the same for you!! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment