Abacus Creations

Check out my Videos....Let them play while you read blogs!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wicked The Musical

Today  I went to see Wicked the musical. It was a very good show! Since  I am a music head I sat and listened to the intricacies of all the music played. That was an awesome music score!

Which reminds me.... am so close to military retirement that I can see Berklee College of music in my sights right now! Or Dubspot, Scratch DJ Academy. I am at the point in life where I want to pursue my dream in music production and take it past where my family left off. We have so much musical talent in our family we could our own thing like the Jacksons did long ago. In the meantime, I will continue to focus on what's important, and keep my eyes on the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment